Maybe it was my measly bowl of cereal this morning, but I’ve been thinking about all of the fantastic places in town to grab breakfast. On the go, sitting down, coffee shop/bakeries, restaurants, you name it. Some of these great Breckenridge eateries are venerable establishments, long-time local favorites. Others are fairly new. But one thing’s for sure, you will leave satisfied!
- Amazing Grace – Quant little natural food place. Great vegetarian and gluten-free options. Try the buttermilk biscuits or breakfast tacos.
- Blue Moose – One of the most popular breakfast joints in town. Cash only. The huevos rancheros or rosti are highly recommended.
- Clint’s – Established coffee shop/bakery & local hangout. Bakery is downstairs in the back. Bagel sandwiches, lemon yogurt muffins are incredible. Try one of their homemade cakes for that special occasion.
- Columbine Cafe – Family-run restaurant, always popular, great place to bring the kids. I recommend the Courtyard Special, or any of their great pancackes or french toast.
- Cool River – Friendly little coffee shop/bakery with great ski area views. Conveniently located near Peak 9 base. Try their breakfast sandwiches, pastries & croissants.
- Cuppa Joe – Newer, eclectic coffee shop on Ridge St. with amazing ski area views. Prob my favorite Americano in Breck. Gargantuan breakfast burritos!
- Daylight Donuts – For an inexpensive, hearty breakfast, this popular local spot has great pancakes, eggs & donuts. The breakfast burrito to go is awesome to take up on the mountain.
- Kava Cafe – This small Main Street cafe offers unique, sugar- or cinnamon-coated mini donuts, cooked right in front of you!
- La Francaise French Bakery – Escape the hustle and bustle of town, and relax at this French bakery. Try the baguettes, pastries, croissants, paninis and lattes.