We hope our website allows you to efficiently plan for your next trip to Breckenridge. Here are some tips we would like to offer below which may make things even easier for you. Getting the best value out of your vacation is only secondary to the experience itself!
- Book your vacation rental as far in advance as possible. You will have the best selection possible, which will often result in your being able to stay in some of our nicest properties.
- If you have further questions or requests that our website alone can’t help you with, Call us or Live Chat with us. We are here 8:00am – 5:00pm mountain time.
- If possible, explore some of the off-peak, non-Holiday times in Breckenridge. Rates are often much less expensive, and many times there are other deals throughout town.
- During ski season, a slopeside or ski-in property will allow your group to come back to the condo for lunch, saving you the expense of on-mountain dining.
- If you are travelling up for a busy Holiday weekend, try to avoid peak travel times on I-70 to minimize the hassle of traffic & congestion.
- Are you able to arrive in Breck early on the day of your arrival? If so, call in advance to see if you can get an early check-in!
- Purchase your lift tickets in advance on www.breckenridge.com and you may get a lower price than the lift ticket window.