Overnight parking in Breckenridge
The town recommends that guest and residents use the Satellite Parking Lot as their overnight parking location. Please see the map & directions to the Satellite Lot below. The cost is $5/night and the payment machine will be on the right side of the driveway (credit cards only). Once you have completed the payment, follow the signs to the designed overnight location.
Two bus routes provide transportation back from the Satellite lot:
- Red Route – Bus stops at the Satellite lot every twenty minutes from 8am to 5pm.
- Yellow Route – Bus stops in front of Airport Auto on Airport Road every twenty minutes at :09, :29, :49 from 6:49am until 10:40pm.
Rules for using Satellite lot:
- Maximum overnight stay is 14 nights.
- NO CAMPING OR SLEEPING IN VEHICLES!
- Do not leave pets unattended in vehicles.
Directions to Satellite lot:
Passenger Vehicles Only
The Ice Rink is available for overnight parking for passenger vehicles only. Permits for parking in the Ice Rink can be obtained at the kiosk in the ice rink lot. Parking is $15.00 per night for passenger vehicles.
Please Note: Oversized Vehicles such as RVs and trailers are not permitted to park at the Ice Rink Lot.
The Ice Rink Lot is located on Boreas Pass Road, one block off Highway 9/Main Street. Maps to the Stephen C. West Ice Arena are available at the Breckenridge Police Department. The lot is patrolled by the Breckenridge Police Department. The Free Ride bus stop is on the north side of the Ice Rink Lot on Boreas Pass Road. The Blue Route returns north into town.