Items INCLUDED in your rental property:
- All linens such as sheets, pillow cases, winter blankets, comforters, or duvet covers (when applicable).
- Flat sheets, pillows, and pillow cases are provided for the sofa sleepers as well.
- Each full bathroom is stocked with 6 bath towels, 4 hand towels, and 6 washcloths. Each half bathroom has 2 hand towels. Units with washer/dryers will have slightly less. Please note laundry detergent is NOT provided.
- Fully equipped kitchen unless otherwise noted. You will have all the basics needed including cookware, utensils, table settings, and common appliances like stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker (coffee filters not provided).
- Dish soap, dishwasher detergent, and kitchen towels.
- A welcome supply of bath soap.
- Paper products such as toilet paper, facial tissue, and paper towels.
- There will be a minimum of 1 humidifier per bedroom.
- There will be an iron and ironing board in each unit.
Items NOT INCLUDED in your rental property:
(you may want to bring these yourself)
- Food products, spices, condiments, and basic cooking supplies (i.e., salt, pepper, flour, sugar, etc.) are not supplied.
- We recommend that you bring specialty items such as waffle irons, garlic presses, blenders, etc.
- Hair dryers are not provided.
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, ibuprofen/aspirin, and any other toiletries are not included.
- For the units that have private washer/dryers we do not provide detergent.
- Housekeeping and/or towel exchanges are not provided throughout your stay. You may call our office a minimum of 72 hours prior to arrival to schedule additional services for a nominal fee.