Items INCLUDED in your rental property:
- All linens such as sheets, pillow cases, winter blankets, comforters or duvet covers (when applicable).
- Flat sheets and pillows and pillow cases are provided for the sofa sleepers as well.
- Each full bathroom is stocked with 4 bath towels, 2 hand towels and 4 washcloths. Each half bathroom has 2 hand towels and 2 washcloths.
- Fully equipped kitchen unless otherwise noted. You will have all the basics needed including cookware, utensils, table settings and common appliances like stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster and coffee maker (coffee filters not provided).
- Dish soap, dishwasher detergent and 2 kitchen towels.
- A welcome supply of hand soap, facial soap, and laundry detergent.
- Paper products such as toilet paper, facial tissue and paper towels.
- There will be a minimum of 1 humidifier per bedroom.
- There will be an iron and ironing board in each unit.
Items/Services NOT INCLUDED in your rental property (you may want to bring these yourself):
- Food products, spices, condiments and basic cooking supplies (i.e., salt or pepper, flour or sugar) are not supplied.
- We recommend that you bring specialty items such as waffle irons, garlic presses and blenders.
- Hair dryers are not provided.
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, ibuprofen/aspirin and any other toiletries are not included.
- For the units that have private washer/dryers we do provide 1 packet of laundry detergent.
- Housekeeping and/or towel exchanges are not provided throughout your stay. You may call our office to schedule additional services for a nominal fee.
- None of our properties have air conditioning.