Privacy Statement for Great Western Lodging
We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us by mail at the following address:
Great Western Lodging
322B N. Main St.
Breckenridge, CO 80424
You may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may call us at 1.970.453.1009.
- Questions and Concerns:
Please contact our front desk at email@example.com for any questions and concerns.
For issues of a more technical nature, please contact the administrators of our website, Breckenridge Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy is valid for 30 days from the time that it is loaded by your browser.
We collect the following information:
- HTTP cookies
- Search terms
- User’s interaction with a page or resource
- Full IP address
- Last URI requested by the user
This data will be used for the following purposes:
- Completion and support of the current activity.
- Web site and system administration.
- Research and development.
- One-time tailoring.
- Anonymous user analysis.
- Anonymous user profiling and decision-making.
This data will be used by ourselves and our agents.
The data in this group has been marked as non-identifiable. This means that there is no reasonable way for the site to identify the individual person this data was collected from.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Web site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
- Site administration
- Completing the user’s current activity
- User targeting
- Pseudononymous analysis
- Pseudonym-based decision-making
- Research and development
Compact Policy Summary
The compact policy which corresponds to this policy is:
CP=”NON DSP NID CURa ADMa DEVa TAIa PSAa PSDa OUR IND UNI COM NAV INT PRE”
The following table explains the meaning of each field in the compact policy.
|CP=||This is the compact policy header; it indicates that what follows is a P3P compact policy.|
|NON||No access is available to collected information.|
|DSP||The policy contains at least one dispute-resolution mechanism.|
|NID||The information collected is not personally identifiable.|
|CURa||The data is used for completion of the current activity.|
|ADMa||The data is used for site administration.|
|DEVa||The data is used for research and development.|
|TAIa||The data is used for tailoring the site.|
|PSAa||The data is used for pseudononymous analysis.|
|PSDa||The data is used for pseudononymous decision-making.|
|OUR||The data is given to ourselves and our agents.|
|IND||The data will be kept indefinitely.|
|UNI||Unique identifiers are collected.|
|COM||Computer information is collected.|
|NAV||Navigation and clickstream data is collected.|
|INT||Interactive data is collected.|
|PRE||Preference information is collected.|
The compact policy is sent by the Web server along with the cookies it describes. For more information, see the P3P deployment guide at http://www.w3.org/TR/p3pdeployment.
- Great Western Lodging has implemented and uses Display Advertising and Remarketing through the Google AdWords network to advertise online.
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Great Western Lodging and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the Double-click cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to our website.
- Visitors may use the Google Analytics opt-out Browser ad to opt-out of these advertisements online.