Great Western Lodging has proven that a rental management company is most successful when owners are confident that there is always someone looking out for their homes and family’s best interests. We specialize in professional management of a wide array of Breckenridge vacation rentals, and we are always looking for additional rental properties in desirable, new locations. Our services allow our homeowners to have the peace of mind needed when working with us to maximize their rental returns while protecting their investments at the same time. Great Western Lodging’s rental program is extremely competitive in today’s marketplace. We will not sell you on a monthly maintenance program that is designed only to make things easier for the manager, which often compromises the value and savings to the homeowners. Our low-cost approach to the maintenance of your unit means you will not be nickel-and-dimed for small, routine items like the changing of light bulbs, re-lighting of gas fireplaces, replacement of small appliances, etc. With our current model, maximizing rental returns for the owner will also help maximize the returns for Great Western Lodging.
Our ability, experience and in-house resources allow us to provide homeowners with the personal service and attention to detail of a small company, yet at the same time utilizing the response, communication and strategic partnerships that come with an established management company. Our streamlined management model is designed to promote improved communication and efficiency in services provided, as well as produce clean and concise accounting and monthly statements. Owners have secure access to our site, so they can log-in to make owner or guest of owner reservations, and can check on any past or future reservation dates. Since over 85% of all guests research their travel arrangements online, the cornerstone of our marketing strategy relies heavily on internet marketing. Some facets of our web marketing include a strong website, search engine optimization, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, user-generated reviews, strong link-building, reputation management and email marketing. Many of the above are fine tuned often to ensure we are maximizing the exposure given to our most relevant keywords, which contribute to the visibility of each individual property, complex and the business name itself. We also continually foster key partnerships with the most prominent online and ski travel wholesalers. Working with these wholesale travel partners in a cooperative manner allows us to maximize the exposure and rental income.
If you would like more information about our rental management program, please contact Keith Kroepler at email@example.com or 970.453.4246 x17.
Why choose Great Western Lodging as your rental management company?
- Locally owned and operated company. If there is an issue, you want the piece of mind that a manager or the owner of the business is available to assist you. Our decisions are made quickly and they are made in Breckenridge, based on local market knowledge.
- Outstanding reputation. Since 1997, we have worked tirelessly with our guests, owners & local realtors to ensure excellent service, and they keep coming back. We like to underpromise and overdeliver. Not always what you see from other management companies who give you very inflated & unrealistic rental figures. We’ve also retained key management-level employees for many years.
- Member affiliations. We expand our knowledge base and stay up on industry best practices through our extensive involvement with GoBreck (the official destination marketing organization & tourism board), the Breckenridge Lodging Association, the Town of Breckenridge, the Mountain Travel Research Program, VRMA (Vacation Rental Managers Association) and the Better Business Bureau. We have a proven track record of having resolved problematic issues, which shows guests that we care enough to address concerns and satisfy all parties involved.
- Local experience. Over the years we have fine tuned our network of professional vendors used to help us manage your property. We also work closely with the top producing realtors in town, ready to assist with your next real estate transaction. And of course, we live in Breck. This really pays off for recommending local activities, restaurants, ski runs, hiking & biking trails.
- Central office location. Our success over the years has enabled us to build an administrative office on N. Main Street. Professional presentation is part of our owner & guest services, we are readily accessible and encourage interaction. An easy-to-find, central location for check-in services is a big convenience, especially during busy times of year and evening hours.