For over 21 years we've been offering guests and homeowners outstanding service. The foundation of our success is our staff. Join our team as we continue to expand our rental program!
Previous experience in the hospitality industry helpful, but not required. If you are currently performing a similar job, let us know and we'll pay more!
To apply, please email resumes to email@example.com. Resumes may also be dropped off in person at our administrative offices located at 322B N. Main Street in Breckenridge.
AP/AR Specialist | Full-time, year round
The AP/AR Specialist is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations. The AP/AR Specialist is directly responsible for performing data entry, ensuring timely payments if vendors invoices and expense vouchers, debit/credit balances, and resolving account irregularities. The incumbent will also administer refunds, adjustments, and any other accounting transactions related to AP/AR management. This position involves diplomatic interaction with customers to provide billing information and support in order to facilitate swift payment of invoices due to or from the organization.
- Accounts receivable and payables
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payments
- Accounting tasks associated with property Work Orders
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments
- Assist in maintaining balance sheet schedules
- Assist with end-of-month processing for all owners in our rental program
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments
- Assist Accounting Manager with response to any phone/email inquiries as necessary
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other administrative functions as necessary
- Associates degree preferred or two years AP/AR experience, or an equivalent combination.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Must possess a high level of moral judgement for handling confidential information and monetary transactions.
- Able to perform moderate to complex account reconciliations.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems and internal controls.
- Advanced proficiency with QuickBooks software, Microsoft Office and spreadsheet programs.
- Advanced knowledge of Property Management Programs such as HomeAway V-12.net
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy with the insight to coordinate priorities efficiently.
- Strong work ethic, positive team attitude and ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
Applicant must have secure housing in the immediate Steamboat/Breckenridge vicinity.
Housekeeping Inspector | Full-time, year-round
Are you a self-starter that performs well without direct supervision? Seeking a motivated individual with a drive for success. Primary duties include quality assurance inspections of recently cleaned properties, communication with contracted housekeepers and internal staff, bi-annual Detailed Unit Condition Inspections, inventory, light touch-up cleaning and other duties as assigned. Previous property inspection experience helpful, but not required. This position reports to the Housekeeping Manager and the Operations Manager. The work schedule includes weekends, with 2 midweek days off. Highly competitive wage DOE. Full-time, year-round position with great benefits inclyding paid time off (21 days/168hrs), health, dental, vision, life and 401K. Applicant must have reliable vehicle to drive to properties for inspections. Mileage reimbursement at $.55/mile. Company-supplied iPad.
Maintenance Tech | Full-time, year-round
We're looking for an energetic individual to assist with tasks related to the daily operations of our rental and association management businesses. Duties include, but are not limited to, fulfillment of in-house guests requests via our Work Order system, light unit maintenance, common area cleaning, snow removal and landscaping, and some interaction with owners and co-workers. The position reports to the Maintenance Manager. Highly competitive wage DOE. Full-time, year-round position with great benefits including paid time off (21 days/168hrs), health, dental, vision, life and 401K. Applicant must have secure housing in the immediate Breckenridge vicinity. The work schedule requires weekends, with midweek days off. Applicant must have reliable vehicle to service our different properties. Mileage reimbursement at $.55/mile.
Guest Services Agent | Full-time, year-round
We're looking for an energetic team-player to experienced individual to work in our administrative office on Main Street in Breckenridge. This position would assist the front office with common front desk tasks such as check-in and check-out of guests, completing the daily front desk checklist, answering phone calls and other administrative tasks. Previous hospitality or guest service experience helpful, but not required. The position reports to the Guest Experience Manager. The work schedule includes weekends, with 2 midweek days off. Highly competitive wage DOE. Let us know your current pay in any customer service field, and we'll pay more! Full-time, year-round position with great benefits including 21 days paid time off, health, dental, vision, life and 401K. Applicant must have secure housing in the immediate Breckenridge vicinity.