IMPORTANT: COVID-19 Colorado Public Health Order Rules and Regulations
Please note the updated Public Health Order from the State of Colorado and Summit County. This order indicates that no more than two households can be indoor/outdoor at short term lodging operations. Please read this important policy here. And please know that policy can be changing as often as weekly. This might not affect your reservation, depending on stay dates. For more information, and the most recent updates to COVID Colorado Public Health Orders, Rules and Regulations, please consistently review the Summit County Health Orders up to your reservation date.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A deposit of 35% of the reservation will be taken upon booking, and the remaining balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival date.
If you cancel your reservation MORE than 30 days prior to your expected arrival date, the reservation is refundable minus a $100 cancellation fee. The total amount of your payment will be retained if you cancel WITHIN 30 days of your arrival. No refunds for no shows, late arrivals, or early departures, regardless of road and/or weather conditions, or for acts that are beyond our control.
Please contact Great Western Lodging prior to your arrival if you will need parking for more than one vehicle. Great Western Lodging guarantees parking only for one vehicle per unit rented for all units EXCEPT for Village at Breckenridge units. Village at Breckenridge units are NOT guaranteed parking. If you are a Village at Breckenridge guest , please contact front desk at 970.453.1009 to request parking.
Additional parking is limited and in most cases will require a nightly parking fee. Please note that there is no parking for trailers or RV's on site. All trailers and RV's must park in the Town of Breckenridge overnight parking, which does require a nightly parking fee.
Prior to your arrival, the property is thoroughly cleaned and supplied with fresh linens, towels, soaps, and paper products. We do not provide laundry detergent. Our rates do not include maid service during your stay, however, housekeeping services may be arranged at least one week prior to check-in for an extra charge, based on availability and you will be asked to provide payment at that time.
Early Departure/No Shows:
The guest is responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of the guests' actual arrival or departure. No refunds will be given for any no shows.
None of our units accept pets and all of our units are non-smoking. No Exceptions.
Entry of Premises:
An authorized employee or repairman may enter the premises during customary business hours for any purpose connected with the repair, improvement, care, and management of the premises. The condominium or home you occupy may be listed for sale. If so, there is a possibility real estate showings may occur, we will endeavor to make any necessary intrusions as convenient as possible.
In the rare event of booking conflicts with homeowners or unforeseen maintenance emergencies, we reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations up to and including the day of arrival, provided the guest is not charged a higher rate than the accommodation type originally reserved.
Security Policy/Damage Waiver:
The Damage Waiver covers up to $750 of damages that are not excessive cleaning related. An assessement of the damage will be handled on a case-by-case situation. A credit card will remain on file for the duration of your stay and further until we are able to inspect the property after your departure for incidental related issues if necessary. Tenant is liable for any damages to the premises and to furnishings, equipment, and household items therein which occur during the renter's occupancy, excluding normal wear and tear. A $50 processing fee will be added to any damages billed. Our office hours during the ski season are 8:00am to 7:00pm seven days a week. Our hours for the summer season are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Saturday, and Sundays during peak periods.
Great Western Lodging strictly prohibits the usage of any of its rental properties for any special functions, weddings, or parties during which the maximum occupancy of the property is exceeded.
In the event that a hot tub in a rental property becomes inoperable during your stay, Great Western Lodging will make all attempts to correct the problem as soon as possible and refund a maximum of $25 per day. This does not apply to recreational facilities where the guest has access.
Great Western Lodging will not be held liable for damage, loss, or injury resulting from errors made by tour operators, travel agents, or transportation companies. Further, we will not assume responsibility for loss, delay, or expense caused by weather, strike, or other circumstances beyond the control of Great Western Lodging. Great Western Lodging reserves the right to change accommodations without notice, up to the date of arrival, due to maintenance emergencies or sale of unit. An attempt will be made to provide equal accommodations or upgrade at no additional charge. Rates are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability.
MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT: The primary guest must be at least 25 years of age to rent with us.
IMPORTANT ITEMS IN YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY
Items INCLUDED in your rental property:
- All linens such as sheets, pillow cases, winter blankets, comforters, or duvet covers (when applicable)
- Flat sheets, pillows, and pillow cases are provided for sleeper sofas as well
- Each full bathroom is stocked with 6 bath towels, 4 hand towels and 6 washcloths
- Each half bathroom has 2 hand towels - units with washer/dryers will have slightly less
- Fully equipped kitchen unless otherwise noted - you will have all of the basics including: cookware, utensils, table settings and common appliances like a stove, oven, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker
- Dish soap, dishwasher detergent and kitchen towel
- A welcome supply of bath soap
- Paper products such as toilet paper, facial tissue, and paper towels
- 1 humidifier per bedroom
- An iron and ironing board in each unit
Items NOT INCLUDED in your rental property (please feel free to bring these yourself):
- Food products, spices, condiments, and basic cooking supplies (i.e., salt, pepper, flour, sugar, etc.) are not supplied
- Specialty items such as waffle makers, garlic presses, blenders, etc.
- Hair dryers *may be* in units but are not promised
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, ibuprofen/aspirin and any other toiletries are not included
- Laundry detergent is not provided
- Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion (only available at luxury properties)
- Please note that housekeeping and/or towel exchanges are not provided throughout your stay. You may call our office a minimum of 72 hours prior to arrival to schedule additional services for a nominal fee.