26 May 2016
Summer is back in Breckenridge and things are just starting to heat up! An exciting line up of events are what highlight this summer. With locals favorites like Breckenridge’s Town Party and the ever-so popular Oktoberfest, along with world renowned festivals such as the Breckenridge International Festival of Arts (BIFA), there is sure to be something everyone will enjoy.
New to this years summer events line up include some fun and unique experiences in the form of Bacon & Bourbon with the 1st annual Breckenridge Hogfest and WAVE, an interactive arts display of Light, Water and Sound presented by the Breckenridge Creative Arts District.
- 2nd – 5th – Wave: Light, Water, Sound
- 3rd – Cajun Crawfish Boil
- 10th – Breckenridge Fun Park Opens
- 17th – Breckenridge Town Party
- 19th – Keller Williams’ Grateful Grass Concert
- 22nd – 26th – Breckenridge Bike Week & Demo Days
- 2nd – 4th – Breckenridge Street Arts Festival
- 4th – Fourth of July in Breckenridge: Firecracker 50 bike race, fireworks, parade and water fights!
- 9th – Summer Beer Festival
- 29th – 30th – Breckenridge Food and Wine Festival
- 29th – 31st – 15th Annual Breckenridge Main St. Art Festival
- 6th – Hunky Dory Half Marathon
- 12th – 21st – Breckenridge International Festival of Arts (BIFA)
- 14th – 19th – Breck Epic MTB Race
- 26th – 27th – Breckenridge Hogfest: Bacon & Bourbon
- 27th – Breck Crest Marathon
- 27th – 28th – Spartan Race Breckenridge
- 3rd – Annual Rubber Duck Race
- 3rd – 5th – 41st Annual Gathering @ The Great Divide Art Festival
- 9th – 11th – Oktoberfest
- 15th – 18th – Breck Film Fest
- 15th – 18th – Breckenridge Wine Classic
Don’t forget to check out all the amazing performances that will be taking place at the Breckenridge Riverwalk Center presented by the National Repertory Orchestra as well as the opportunity to explore Breckenridge’s beauty while partaking in one of the many activities offered in Breckenridge all summer long!