2 Dec 2020
WHY GREAT WESTERN LODGING?
Our 100% local and expert team has deep roots in the community and a wide reach within the industry. We understand the local economy, as well as the broader vacation rental management market. We set ourselves apart from larger, corporate run property management companies and always work strategically to market your Breckenridge home, create long lasting relationships with homeowners and guests, and increase your rental income. Read on to learn more about what we offer our second homeowners.
1. A Small Team of Locals to Take Care of your Second Home
Our small team of locals know the neighborhood and market well. We focus on creating long lasting relationships with homeowners and guests.
2. An All-Inclusive Marketing Package
When you chose to onboard with us, you'll receive access to an all-inclusive marketing package that is tailored specifically to your unique property.
- High quality professional photos taken by a real estate photographer
- A Matterport 3D video that gives guests a virtual tour of your home to digitally walk through as if they were there
- An ongoing digital presence featuring your property on our social media channels, website, and third-party partner channels (VRBO, Airbnb, and other travel partner sites)
- A strategic Search Engine Optimization process that increases the visibility of your property
- Email and mailer campaigns to bring awareness to all Great Western Lodging properties
3. A Hands-on Revenue Management Team
We understand what's happening in the market, from holidays and seasons to various local events. This gives our team an advantage in pricing your property's daily rates appropriately. Whereas other competitors use algorithms because they manage properties all over, we have a dedicated team that focuses on monitoring rates daily and using the best strategies available to them. We reserve full control over our rates instead of letting a computer decide what works best for Breckenridge rentals.
4. An Easy-to-use Owner Portal
Our easy-to-use owner portal allows our homeowners access to their financials, bookings, and monthly statements in a completely transparent way. Unlike larger management companies that can't keep up with their financials, we don't leave our homeowners guessing about how well their property is doing.
5. Minor Maintenance of your Unit at No Additional Cost
Working with us means that your home will be taken care of. Our relationships with local maintenance vendors allow us to save you money and fix things in a timely manner to keep revenue up and guests on the books for your property.