13 Jul 2017
Whether you are vacationing with family, with your significant other, for a business trip or a trip by yourself, planning a vacation can at times be stressful and time consuming. And when it comes to booking a vacation in Breckenridge, Colorado - in the Summer or Winter - it's important to plan travel, transportation, accomodations and activities accordingly due to the endless amount of fun things to do that our mountaineous destination provides. Below are booking tips to help you get the best value out of your vacation, and make planning a little bit easier, so that you can enjoy the Breckenridge vacation experience to the fullest.
- Book your vacation rental lodging as far in advance as possible to ensure that you get the perfect rental for your stay. You will have the best possible selections, as well as book lodging for your preferred dates. Plus, if you book with us in advance, we only require a deposit which promises that you get to stay in one of our nicest properties that we offer.
- Booking online on our website is an easy way to secure your reservation, or call one of our reservationists who can help offer you more details that maybe our website can not provide. We all live and work in Breckenridge and love the area. We are happy to not only help book a place for you to stay that is perfect for your vacation, we can also offer advise and ideas on what to do during your visit. Simply call us at 888.453.1001, talk to us on our live chat feature on our website, or email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you right away.
- If your booking dates can be flexible, consider looking at off-peak, non-holiday dates to visit Breckenridge. Rates can be much less expensive during these time priods, plus the town tends to have less people visiting which can mean other restaurant and activity deals throughout town.
- Book a slopeside or ski-in/ski-out property during a winter stay for convience and to be able to quickly access the lifts and runs on a powder day. Plus, this allows your group to quickly and easily go back to the place to each lunch or snacks, saving on the expensive on-mountain dining.
- We know this tip doesn't necessarily relate directly to lodging, but it can make your stay less expensive - purchase lift tickets in advance to save money. Lift tickets can be expensive, especially for a group of people and during peak ski season - call us for more information on how you can save on lift tickets.
- While booking, confirm that you received the confirmation email. This email will ensure your dates, the unit you booked, and provide important check-in instructions as well as other important items to keep in mind for your visit.
- Consider adding on travel insurance to your reservation. Travel insurance can be a low cost way to protect your trip from unforseen circumstances. Our reservationists would be happy to provide more details on the phone regarding travel insurance.
We hope this list of booking tips help provide the information that you need to plan the perfect vacation. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 888.453.1001, and one of our reservationists would be happy to help! Happy vacation planning!