06/27/2019 - 7:00amGet Directions
We're celebrating our locals! Come stop by the breakfast station at the Blue River Plaza between 7am-10am for free coffee, juice, muffins, bagels and other breakfast items.
To make bike commuting easy and safe, Summit County Open Space & Trails offers the following tips:
· Pack your bag of work clothes and any other items you'll need the night before. This minimizes prep time and logistical details on the morning of your commute.
· Ensure your bicycle is safe to ride (air in the tires, brakes working, chain lubed, etc.).
· Contact the Summit County Open Space & Trails Department ahead of time if you need assistance planning a bicycle route to your workplace.
· Check the weather forecast the night before so you can make the right clothing and gear choices; early morning bike rides at high elevations may require a warm outer layer and gloves. Be prepared for afternoon showers on the way home.
· Don't forget your helmet!